Jr Production Designer / Paid Internship Designer
Hazardous journey ahead. Safe return doubtful. It’s not always going to be easy, it’s not going to always be fun, but honor awaits those who survive.
At Wilderness Agency, we believe in growing companies and putting people back to work. We don’t go after awards.
The work we find sexy is guided by strategies that drive revenue. We find inspiration in the intersection of art and business, and we create disruptive experiences and measurable results that directly affect the top line for
our client’s businesses.
We are looking for designers that help our clients’ goals become reality. Ideal candidates will have a passion for great design and an awareness of the impact it can have in the world. Our team has the initiative to take control, the motivation to keep at it and the work ethic to execute deliverables with strong vision. We work at a fast pace and believe in creating an environment that will inspire you to develop your own passions.
Looking for Jr Production designer – Freelance with 10-30 hrs of availability or Paid Internship Designers ($10-13hr)
Work in our Studio – or Remote.
Candidates should be:
- Proficient in designing for various media including print and digital
- Able to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Able to follow direction and apply constructive criticism
- Strong in written and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet or exceed deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work autonomously and agile to shift priorities
- Passionate while also being self/organizationally aware
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD)
- Be able to jump into WordPress and help build pages (Emphasis on Visual Composer)
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS; email marketing and design (emphasis on MailChimp)
- Be familiar with social media, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics design requirements
- Familiarity with photography and videography, including pre-production, production and post-production
Think you can handle it? Apply now to Join Our Team